We hope that you are fully satisfied with your The Skye's The Limit product. If however, you would like an exchange or refund we ask that you please make sure of the following:
1. The order must be unused, unopened and in its original packaging.
2. Under EU law, you have 14 days to return a purchase made online, known as a "cooling off period", therefore the order must be returned within 14 days of you receiving the product.
3. Please send an email request for a refund or exchange to email@example.com and then send items (we do not cover shipping for returns) to the following address:
Project Man, Unit 5 Renmore Business Park, Creowen Road, Kilcoole, Co Wicklow, A63AH98
4. A full refund of your purchase will be made once it qualifies and we have received your return. When posting, please keep the tracking number and any other relevant shipping information or request a free certificate of postage to ensure proof of postage in the unlikely event that we do not receive your return parcel.
5. Once a qualified refund is received we will process your refund as soon as possible. The charges placed on your card will be credited to you, though initial shipping costs are non-refundable.
* Please note that refunds may take up to ten business days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers. If for any reason you do not receive the credited amount within that time frame, please feel free to at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please also note, in accordance with EU law, the "cooling off period" does not apply to custom designs - they are non-refundable after order confirmation. If however, there is a clear fault in the product itself such as a hole or tear, then the usual 14-day policy applies.
If you have a package that was marked as delivered but you have not yet received it, we ask you take the following steps:
+ Check with your neighbours or front office (if applicable) to see if the package was left there.
+ Reach out to your local post office to see if it has been left at a pick up point.
+ Contact email@example.com and include your order number.
*Please note, The Skye's The Limit is not responsible for refunding or reshipping lost orders due to an incorrect address at checkout