"Darkness into Light"
- Sunrise (5.47am) at the Cove, Greystones 9 May, 2020: the world was in lockdown and everything, including the communal sunrise walk for mental health was cancelled, however, in ones and twos, people spontaneously arrived at the seashore at sunrise, some to swim, some to watch the sunrise in the company of strangers. This image is from that morning.
- Limited Edition Giclee (zhee-CLAY) Print - the closest replication of an original artwork that is currently possible
- Available in 3 sizes
- Printed on rag cotton archival museum quality paper using pure pigment inks
- Each print comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by our Master Printer
- Each print comes numbered and signed
- Weight 310gsm
- This print has a 2" white border
- Landscape orientation